Do you have a question about updating your ID, reporting a hate crime, adoption, or another tricky legal issue? We’ve compiled a set of resources to help you understand your rights in the state of Oregon. Simply click the links below to learn more about each topic.
Still have questions? We highly recommend these resources from Lambda Legal.
- National Center or Lesbian Rights: Legal Recognition of LGBT Families
- Lambda Legal Post Election FAQ
- OGALLA & Lambda Legal Legal Rights of Registered Domestic Partnerships in Oregon
- NCTE and ACLU: Protecting the Rights of Transgender Parents and their Children
- Legal resources: ogalla.org