Take Action & Make Change Now
Are you passionate about social justice, passionate about ensuring that all Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Oregonians experience equality? Then we need YOU! Basic Rights Oregon needs you to help lead the movement to uplift the experiences of LGBT people by taking direct grassroots action NOW.
What Do BRO Volunteers Do?
- Help with events (set up, sign in attendees, tear down afterwards)
- Attend a political action event such as a lobby day, phone bank or political rally
- Office work and data entry after events take place
- Host a fundraising house party
- Sign up restaurants for our annual Bites for Rights event
- Share your story about why marriage matters and volunteer with Oregon United for Marriage
- Lead the work with our Trans Justice Working Group and Our Families leadership teams